Looking for a Pet Friendly Crescent City Hotel?
Looking for a pet friendly hotels in Crescent City, California where your dog is always welcome? If you’re like most pet owners, your pets are an important part of your family, and leaving them behind when traveling is not what you choose to do. At the Anchor Beach Inn in Eureka, California, we don’t just “tolerate” your pets, we appreciate them as well. Traveling with your dog by car has enough challenges, we’d like to help make your recharge before hitting the road with fido easier on both of you!
Luckily, at the Anchor Beach Inn, you don’t have to leave your best friend home or boarded in a small cage while you travel. Whether you’re a seasoned pet traveler or this is your first time, we offer a great place for both you and your dog to stay.
Anchor Beach Inn Pet Policy
- Pet policy is restricted to one (1) dog.
- Dogs cannot be left unsupervised in a guest room or in a vehicle.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following areas of the hotel:
1. Hotel Lobby.
2. Coin Laundry Room.
3. Jacuzzi Room.
Dogs much be leashed at all times, when outside the guest room, and under the control of their owner.
- We do not have an allocated area on this property for dogs to potty. You will need to walk across to the grass area by the beach.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Anchor Beach Inn reserves the right to remove animals from the premises if it is determined the animal is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests.
- The Anchor Beach Inn requires the guest to pay for any damage to hotel goods or property caused by their pet.